Looking for a speedy lunch to make? Or perhaps a turbo charged snack? Look no further!
I was trying to use up half of an avocado I had hanging around in my fridge and I thought it would be delicious with some red bell peppers on a whole grain tortilla. As I was cutting up the peppers I realized I was pretty hungry and needed to add some protein. Then I thought, TUNA! And that is how the Avocado Tuna Wrap was born.
Less than five minutes to make, and let me tell you it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S 🙂 A little messy, but most good food is 😉
If you would like to create this awesome masterpiece here is what I did:
Sara’s Avocado Tuna Wrap
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- half of ripe avocado
- half of red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can of tuna (5 oz)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- mash-up avocado on tortilla
- place red bell pepper slices on top of avocado
- in small bowl stir in Tbsp of apple cider vinegar into tuna (or honestly if you stir carefully you can stir the vinegar right in the can if you are careful, which is what I did)
- put tuna onto tortilla and sprinkle with paprika
Super fast and super yummy! Let me know what you think!
|An Old Irish Blessing|
|May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!|